This car dealer in Singapore offers the best 2nd hand cars for sale


I am a fresh graduate who wanted to drive my first car and gradually learn the tips and tricks in order to be a professional car driver. But my father does not want to buy a brand new car for me, so instead, he instructed me to look for a second hand car dealer. But I did not know where to find one because I do not want to drive a second hand or used car.

A bit disgruntled about my father’s suggestion to find a second hand car, I asked some of my friends for their recommended car dealers here in Singapore. Most of the suggestions were banking on new car sales, but I found one car dealer that sells both brand new and used cars.

I found Carlingual as good suggestion from one of friends because this car dealer offers 2nd hand cars for sale with very reasonable price points. Also, their used cars do not look used at all; they look like brand new, at least based on their website.

Ecstatic about the result of my search, I suggested the car dealer to my father, and to his delight we went to Carlingual’s showroom the next day to personally vet their 2nd had cars for sale.

The day came and we arrived at the showroom and we were truly amazed with their car catalogs - both brand new and second hand. They offer some of the best and newest car models you can only find abroad, or from other international car traders and dealers. They also boast luxury brands like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Lexus, Mini, etc. My father enjoyed his car window shopping. But we went there to look for a second hand car.

We went to the second hand car section to look for the best deal that we could get, and in less than an hour I found the car that I want to drive - the Mercedes Benz C-Class. The car is still on pristine condition, and had only one owner before me, so my father took the advantage of its price at $125,800 and bought the car for me. And I was so thankful, ‘cause who would have thought that my first car after I graduated college is a Mercedes Benz.

Months after we bought the car, my father has put Carlingual as one of his recommended car dealers and endorsed the car company to some of his friends. He was truly amazed with what they offer.

Carlingual is probably the best car dealer in Singapore with their great car collection and the condition of their second hand units. I cannot believe that my car is just a second hand unit because of its great condition.

Today, I continue to visit Carlingual because they constantly update their car catalogs for the latest brand new and second hand car units. They also have car trades in case I want to trade my car for a similar value unit.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

7 Tips for the Best Night Safari Singapore Tour Experience

Bike Rental in Singapore For Going Around the City